Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Painting Progress

Believe it or not Richard was eager to help me today. He is such a helpful husband!!
I did all the trim work and he did the roller. He got 2 coats on, but I still need to put the 2nd coat of trim on. Hopefully the border will be here tomorrow or Thursday so Richard can get it up. The color is called chalkware and it's the color of our downstairs. I had a full gallon from when we added on to the house, so I only had to go buy one gallon today. One gallon wasn't quite enough to do the job. We figure we can use the xtra paint to do our room next Stay Tuned........

3 comments:

Kristie said...

It is looking good!!! I like the color! I can't wait to see it finished!

Amanda said...

It's looking wonderful!!!! I just wish I could snap my fingers and have my whole house painted! It is so much work!

Debi said...

Joshua sure will be surprised! Surprises are always so much fun....