Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Little Glitch.....

A little update on the room.......

I was in bed last night and about 2AM there was a knock on the front door. We jumped up and looked out and there stood Josh. Apparently he had had a panic attack and was having difficulty breathing. Long story. Anyway, Josh now knows we are doing his room. He slept in it when he got home. I had been on the internet last night when they tried to call for us to meet them to pick him up. The camp is in southern Oregon and a 3 hour drive. Needless to say, because I was on the internet (we have dial up), they we unable to get ahold of us. They left a message, but I didn't check because it was so late. They brought him all the way home.
WELL....he wanted to go back today, so Richard drove him back this afternoon. He will still be surprised when it is all done.
On top of that, I put an ad in the paper and will be having a yard sale on Friday. I have been getting things ready as well as painting.
More later.......

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, my goodness! YOu are busy! A yard sale too--at the same time! I am impressed:)

Kristie said...

Oh no! I hope that Josh is feeling a little better today!! I hope that he still likes his room even though it isn't a total surprise!!

Debi said...

You had an eventful night....I know that scares Josh when he gets those panic attacks. Looking forward to seeing the finished room....

Jenny Jensen said...

poor Bug. At least he went back!!