Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Boy Returns.........

Well, here it is!! Josh was SO EXCITED!! We finished it up just minutes before he arrived home. Well, it's not completely done....I still need to find some car posters. Every place that I went to didn't have car posters, so someone told me to check the mall. He already had one car poster, so I got it up. And, I got some frames last night to put the Mormon Ads in. I'll get them up then post that wall.
I ordered the wallpaper online, and it came late Friday. We were exhausted from doing the yard sale, so Richard put it on Saturday morning while I manned the sale outside. We quickly put the furniture back in place and I got the bookcase done while Richard picked Josh up. Josh LOVED everything. For hours after he came home, he kept hugging us. He hugged Richard and told him thank you. Richard siad "I'm glad you like your room".....Josh answered.... "No Dad,I LOVE my room!! "
Here's Josh with the items he made for his basketry merit badge!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow! The room looks great!!! It looks like you did a great job on it. I am glad that Josh likes it so much!!!

Amanda said...

AWESOME!!!! It looks fantastic!!!! And doesn't it all feel worth it since he LOVES it so much???!!! It looks nice, neat, fresh, and tidy:) All my favorite things:)

Debi said...

I tell everyone I know that you are a great decorator! You got all the decorating genes :) I'm glad Joshua likes/LOVES his new room! I can't wait to see the Mormon-ad wall! Did you buy him a new bookcase? Are you going to Blog about the garage sale, too, or do I get an e-mail with all the news on how it went?

Debi said...

And, oh....Great basketry stuff Josh! Everything is recognizable and it looks like it is finished! I think I still have several half completed projects that Aaron started at scout summer camp when he was working on that merit badge when he was a boy.

Shelly's Space said...

Josh did a good job on his basket and stool. I was just so glad he finished it since he came home that one day.