Thursday, August 09, 2007

I've Been Tagged..........by DEBI

JOBS I'VE HAD
Retail clerk: Kanes Tot's and Teens (6 months), Payless Drug Store (4 years), Fred Meyer (8 Years)
USA Today Distributor- 10 years
Evergreen School District: 6 years- Health Screening, cafeteria monitor, learning support, Early Childhood Education Staff Assistant (PRE K- Debi calls it my babysitting job....I could say the same for her aide job!!)
Being a mom.....PRICELESS


PLACES I'VE LIVED

Vancouver Washington
Austin Texas
Mt. Kisco, NY
(Did I live in Portland too??)

A side note....I've moved 30 times that I could count....I probably lived places I can't remember.......... AND I went to 10 different schools in 12 years.
(No wonder I've lived in the same house for 15 years and my kids have all gone to the same schools)


FAVORITE MOVIES
You've Got Mail
Sleepless in Seattle
Sound of Music (I'm not copying you Debi....honest)
ALL the Harry Potter Movies
Hook
Jumanji

FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Currently....Cash Cab, Rachel Ray Show

FAVORITE WEBSITES
BLOGGER.COM....for all my favorite blogs!!!
LDS.org
Google/Google Maps/Google Earth
Travelocity
EHS Boosters.com

FAVORITE VACATION SPOTS
Oregon/Washington Coast
Anywhere my family is....Utah and Texas (but just to visit)

PLACES I'D RATHER BE
At home.....EVERYDAY....being a homebody!!

There is nobody left to Tag....but Jenny, It's your turn!!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

How Fun!! I loved learning a little bit more about you!!

Debi said...

Hi Sis--Yes, you did live in Portland. Just after mom and dad got divorced we moved there. I was in 2nd grade, so you were only 3 years old. We had a babysitter named Sharia...she gave us each a little book about God. You probably have it because Mom gave me mine. I went to Beach Elementary School. We only lived there for about 10 months...then we moved back to Vancouver. I think it's funny that you said you'd rather be home because you're a homebody. Here you are working and I....who am NOT a homebody....am home. Life has it's funny quirks, doesn't it? I enjoyed your posting. I had lost track of the houses. I should sit down and count them again myself. Have a nice day!

Debi said...

My life was more stable than yours. I only went to 8 schools in 12 years.

Amanda said...

That was entertaining:) I didn't know most of that:) I didn't know that you are a homebody like me!