Monday, July 07, 2008

STAY TUNED............

As you can see this first picture is of an empty suitcase.
Today is my day to get my family ready for our nearly 5,000 mile journey. I will spend my day getting this suitcase packed.This suitcase is already packed...LOL!!! What is a journey like this without the snacks??? In all reality, I can't wait to dig into these yummy treats> Do you know how hard it is to look at this stuff for the past week and not eat it? My plan is that this will be filled with souviniers on the way home, instead of food:) This morning I was wondering how far we are really going. I googled from home to Newark NJ and if driving it would be 2,890 miles. Not sure how far it will be on the plane. We will be driving somewhere around 2,000 miles. I'm going to try to blog our trip so stay tuned.............

1 comment:

Debi said...

I am anxiously awaiting to hear about your exciting trip!!!