Saturday, June 28, 2008

I know schools out BUT.............

I know I should be reveling the lazy days of summer, but so far since schools been out it has been go go go!!
Don't get me wrong....I'm very grateful I haven't been working. Schools been out for 10 days, and I keep thinking things will slow down. I have promised myself that next week will be mine.....to get ready for vacation. Looks like I'll be working the fireworks stands for Joshuas band account though. Jon's got some time and is going to help too. He's paying it forward:)
This weekend I spent chaperoning for our regional youth conference. It was a great event held at a local high school with over 1100 kids and chaperones. We had alot of EFY speakers and a famous football star/broadcaster. We had a dance Friday night as well as games and karoake. Feeding 1100 people went off without a hitch. It was great!!
We've been getting Jon caught up with Dr. and dentist appts. since he'll be off to college in Sept...and also to make sure things are up to date for his mission, which is less than a year away (He can put his papers in in January).
I feel very blessed to be able to have such an active life and that my health is good for all that I do. Sorry no pictures this time, unless you want one of me sitting in a chair fast asleep with my head drooping down.
I'll post when I can:)

2 comments:

Debi said...

Glad to know you're still alive sis. It does sound like you are very busy!

Amanda said...

YOu and your sis are one in the same!!!!! Always staying BUSY!