Friday, June 13, 2008

Endings and Beginnings Part 2

Well, the day finally arrived. As Doris Sim summed it up well in a card to Jon...."you have equipped yourself with all the right tools....Testimony-Standards-Kindness-Respect-Purpose" I couldn't describe Jon better myself.We spent a wonderful evening with family and friends before graduation.
Here he is with Great Aunts Sue, Adele, Aunt Elaine and cousin Betty.I snapped this one with Sue, Adele and Great Aunt Ellouise.

Aunts Erma, Elaine, Myrna, Marilyn, Alvaretta, Grandma Cameron and cousin David.
I served a feast of chicken, beans, potato salad, fruits, chips punch and yummy cake. Jon was able to visit with everyone until he had to get to the school and the rest of us who were attending graduation left shortly after.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Looks like Jon was graduated in proper style with all the family...how nice!! Thanks for posting all the pictures of the Aunts. Jon is such a great young man! You are right to be proud of him. :) I am proud of him, too! I bet you are having fun with Jenny and Logan there to help you celebrate. :)