Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Parade Season is Upon Us!!

Another year....another parade. This was Josh's first parade. He has missed the main parade that his school does 2 years in a row because of the Father/Son campout. This was the Jr. Rose Parade over in Portland....a part of the Rose Festival that is huge here. This parade is for kids. Saturday Jon will march in the Grand Floral Parade which is seen all over the west coast (I blogged about it last year)
I marched with them and the other chaperones. I carried my big umbrella, but luckily it didn't rain. I used it as a walking cane:) I'm sure I will get alot of use out of it on Saturday.
WAY TO GO JOSH!!! GREAT JOB!!

4 comments:

Debi said...

Josh is getting so big. He is one of the taller boys! I wish I had a picture of YOU walking along in the parade with an umbrella!! Was it a "magic umbrella?" :)

Jenny Jensen said...

ok, this is horrible, but at first, maybe because I'm tired, but at first I couldn't pick out which one was Josh!! I was looking for the Josh I am used to...not the taller, older, teenager Josh!! YAY for my BUG!!! YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!! I can't wait to see you on your BIRTHDAY!! It'll be the BEST! I was telling mom after Jon's prom post that I NEEDED a Joshy post! I LOVE YOU!!

Kristie said...

I just LOVE parades! It looks like fun and I am glad that it didn't rain on you guys. Josh is getting to be so big!

Amanda said...

How fun...I honestly don't think I have ever been to a parade as an adult! I love those cute looking houses in the background of the first picture:)