Sunday, June 08, 2008

Endings and Beginnings..... Part 1

This has been a week of endings for Jon. It was his final day of high school and his final day of seminary on Friday. He marched in his final parade on Saturday. There was a Senior BBQ and yearbook signings...he turned in his last homework assignment...
I have not been too weepy yet, although as the seniors walked into Baccalaureate today dressed in their caps and gowns, the tears came for just a moment.
Here is Jon with 2 of the boys from our ward with their senior posters. Making the poster was alot of fun!! They are displayed at the Senior BBQ and Baccalaureate.Jon, Jeff Cook and Shawn Sears

3 comments:

Debi said...

Jon looks handsome in his green graduation gown! I love the poster you made....you are so creative! :)

Amanda said...

aaaahhhh...I know I would be weepy if he was my son! And your front porch makes me just want to come and sit down and hove some lemonade:)

Kristie said...

I love the poster!!! Happy Graduation!!!!