Saturday, May 31, 2008

Prom 2008

Tonight is Jon's Senior Prom. His date is a girl from our ward Rachel Wines. The parents had a fun time gathering at Rachels house for pictures.
Don't they look nice?They had dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory.
Richard drove with him over to where the dance was being held this afternoon so he would know how to get there....OMSI over in Portland.
But being directionally challenged as he is (even with directions) they got lost and only arrived at the dance moments ago. It's an adventure they will always remember!!! (I couldn't wait to blog the pictures)

5 comments:

Jenny Jensen said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I can't believe my little brother is SO BIG!! And he is SO HANDSOME. I'm excited that he took such a cute girl who dressed so pretty! :) He is SO HANDSOME. You need to post pictures of my bug too, because my bug is handsome too. I can't wait to see all of you!!!

Debi said...

What can I say....Jon and his date are so, well....MATCHING!!! :) :) I love her pretty and modest dress and Jon, well, I agree with Jenny, he is SO handsome! (of course, blondes always look so nice in pink and I love pink shirts for boys). OMSI is a long ways away, I understand how he got lost! I hope they have a wonderful time. Their public school days are numbered. Thanks for the post!

Kristie said...

Jon and his date do look good together! I hope that they had a good time!

Amanda said...

They look so cute:) I understand about getting lost!

Michelle said...

Hi Shelly! What cute pictures. Your son looks very handsome - I can't believe how much he's grown up. They look good together...I like how well they match!