Saturday, May 03, 2008

Yummy Fruit Pizza's

Thought you might like to see the cute treats I made for a recent church meeting. I had never made them before and was a bit timid about doing it. Turned out to be very easy.
You can buy the rolled refrigerated cookies from the store or use your own recipe. Roll out some dough....I used a large cup to cut them out. Bake, cool and frost with cream cheese frosting. (1 pkg. cream cheese at room temp., 1/2 c powdered sugar and 1 t vanilla)...choose whatever fruit you want. Ideas for fruit: strawberries, kiwi, mandarin oranges, canned pineapple bits, grapes. You can even be more creative than I was, but have fun!!! I had so much making them I plan on making more for the teachers at school next week.

3 comments:

Debi said...

Now THOSE fruit pizzas look VERY YUMMY!!!! (they look like a lot of work, though... ;) )

Jenny Jensen said...

YUM!! I'm totally making those. They look sooooo good. They turned out great...despite me distracting you when you were working on them. :)

Shelly's Space said...

They are not alot of work....very easy!!