Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Moms Birthday Celebration

We celebrated Mom's birthday over at Ron's new house. It was a beautiful day. We had a bbq on the back deck. Here's Mom with little Ronnie and Dana (Tami's daughter). Tami made a yummy angel food cake with a delicious homemade frosting. Mom looked beautiful in the new outfit Debi sent her.
The kids had a great time running around playing outside. I was pretty lame about taking pictures, so this is all you get. Here Bob and Ron enjoy posing for me:) When it got too cold outside we came in....below are Mom and Bob with Richard. Ron's house is beautiful...I wish I had taken one of the outside from the street. Next time:)

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday to Grandma!!! It sounds like it was a nice celebration.

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:) You didn't say what # this was.....maybe you were not supposed to??!!!!

Jenny Jensen said...

Yay! Birthdays are fun...everyone is looking good!!! :) I miss them all!

Debi said...

Mom looks great for her 74 years of age! I'm glad you guys were able to celebrate and see Ronnie's new house at the same time! :)

Debi said...

Hey, I just noticed that Ronnie has ARMS!! Every time I have seen him in the past 10 years he is always wearing a long sleeved black jacket! How did you get him to take it off??? He wouldn't even take it off in heat at the end of July in TEXAS! :)

Shelly's Space said...

I thinks he's feeling better about himself these days....his arms were bare when we got there:)