Sunday, May 04, 2008

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY JENNY AND LOGAN!!

wow!! I CANNOT believe a year has passed since the BIG day!! Tonight as I was getting Mom out of my van as we returned home from her birthday party at Ron's house it was like a deja vu moment. It was exactly one year ago tonight that I was getting her out of my van (same time too) after Jenny and Logans wedding dinner the night before the wedding.
It has been a year filled with all kinds of good things for the 2 of them.....settling down in Gunnison in their little apartment....the big honeymoon trip to Mexico....scabies....our trip to visit them in July...working at "the store"...homework....buying land and getting ready to build their "dream" house....new callings....a year filled with exciting times for sure. We are happy that Jenny has found such a great man to take care of our little girl. We love you both:)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Kristie said...

I hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary!!!

Debi said...

That was SUCH a pretty dress!!! :)