Monday, January 29, 2007

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!!

I have spent hours tonight looking through scrapbooks of my little girl's life. Since our scanner hasn't worked because we're too silly to figure out why, I thought I would take some pictures of pictures like Kristie did a few weeks ago. I found all kinds of wonderful pictures of Jennys life. Baby days, pre-school days, vacations, dance recitals, singing at the mall, birthday parties, school pictures...and many many more. It was so fun!! I wanted to blog them all. But, alas, every picture I tried to take would have the flash right in the middle. So, I settled on these 2. The baby picture taken at 3 months won a baby picture contest. We got some gift certificates to Safeway. The silly one was taken while she was home at Thanksgiving and shows her true personality....hee hee!!
I just can't believe 21 years have past, and now she's living her own life and making her own decisions....and by the way, not calling her mother enough this past week (hint hint). Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday Jenny! I hope that you have a fantastic day!!

Aunt Shelly- I had the same problem with the flash, so I just turned the flash off and took the pictures where there was plenty of light, then you don't get any glare!!

Debi said...

SUCH A CUTE AND PUDGIE BABY (remember when you used to call her Pudge?) Another way to take pictures of pictures is to take them out of the frame. It is the glass on the frame that makes the reflection. Just sit them in front of the frame and snap away. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY DEAR, HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR, IF I HAD ONE WISH THEN IT WOULD BE, A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!!!

Amanda said...

Such a cute baby and now a beautiful girl!! Wow 21.......I got married 3 days after I turned 21.....Seems like a really long time ago!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!