Sunday, January 28, 2007

Can't Wait for Tolo!!


The girls decorated the guys car windows the night before Tolo. I thought they did a cute job!! Jon had been out to the basketball game with a group on Friday night. They must have done it sometime right after they brought him home, because when Richard got home shortly after 11:00PM it was done. Jon had been really busy all week with the school play (he's in the orchestra) so hadn't had time to get a tie. Saturday after we got back from a family baptism in Chehalis Washington I rushed to Kohls and bought him the shirt and tie. The shirt is doing double duty...he needed a black shirt for the orchestra pit. The tie matched Katies dress. He's a good sport....I'm always taking pictures.

8 comments:

Kristie said...

Jon looks very handsome!! I love the hearts all over the car. Just one question-- What is tolo? I have never heard of that but I am guessing that it is a dance or something!! I hope that he has fun!

Debi said...

Looks like love to me!! Are those candy hearts stuck on with frosting?? Yes, what DOES Tolo stand for? Explain....

Shelly's Space said...

I don't know what it stands for....but it's when the girl asks the boy out....like in Utah where they have Sadie Hawkins dances.
And...no it isn't love, they were just being silly. Jon is just a friend....at least he only likes her for a friend.
Wow, I'm having an exciting time trying to keep up with 2 of my kids and their love lives, wouldn't you say????

Shelly's Space said...

I don't know what it stands for....but it's when the girl asks the boy out....like in Utah where they have Sadie Hawkins dances.
And...no it isn't love, they were just being silly. Jon is just a friend....at least he only likes her for a friend.
Wow, I'm having an exciting time trying to keep up with 2 of my kids and their love lives, wouldn't you say????C wouldn't you say????

Debi said...

Well, if she loves HIM it will be interesting....Hopefully she won't propose to him....

Shelly's Space said...

What is it with this blog?
I have NO IDEA why my comment came up twice....and the second one repeated itself at the end....oh well!!

Jenny Lynn said...

My brother is such a stud!!!! I miss him!!!...mom could you give him a big hug for me?

Amanda said...

How fun!!! I can't imagine having teenagers...... Love the hearts on the car:)