Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Love to See the Temple.....................

I'm going there some day. To feel The Holy Spirit, To listen and to pray. For the Temple is a house of God, A place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young....it is my sacred duty.We have sung that song so many times before and today.... Jon went to the temple. It was a very special day. Here we are afterward in the atrium....same place we took pictures with Jenny 2 years ago when she went. Jon was very happy to be in the temple.....can you tell?? Here we are with Art and Marilyn and Alvaretta. Elaine came too, but had to get home quickly as she was headed to Idaho in the morning. We have been having fun preparing for "The Mission" I'll write more later:)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

What a special day:) I can imagine there is not much greater joy than being in the temple with your children.

Thompson Tales said...

He has grown up to be such a handsome young man, you did great!!! What a wonderful day, I am excited for your entire family.

Kristie said...

He looks like a missionary for sure! I am glad to hear that it was such a good day at the temple. He looks very happy to have gone. :)

Debi said...

I'm sure you guys had a wonderful day together. Jon is looking mighty handsome. :)

Shelly's Space said...

He does look cute doesn't he?? He even cuts his own hair:)

Debi said...

Steven cuts his own hair, too. :)

Rene said...

I'm excited to come down there on Sunday to hear Jon speak before he leaves. I'm sure you had a beautiful day at the temple!