Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Elder Egan Part 3

Today was our last day with Elder Egan. We spent time in the Manti Temple, which is just beautiful!!I just love how majestic it is....and the grounds so manicured.
Jenny came with us. Logan was working.........

Jon gave me another 5 pictures today....I think he owes me one because we only took 4:) We went out for Chinese food tonight which was very yummy. Tomorrow is packed with alot of things to do...... going to the MTC (missionary training center) where we will leave our young Elder in very capable hands. He is very excited:)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

My parents were married in the Manti Temple:) It is beautiful in that picture:)

How nice that Jenny could come and be with you all!

Jon should have given you all the pictures you wanted on your last day with him....after all he will not have you taking any pic's for 2 more years! That should count for at least 100 pic's in my booK!

Kristie said...

That IS a gorgeous temple! I hope that the day today went smoothly with dropping Jon off. It was nice that Jenny could come with you guys. It was nice to see her smiling face too. :)

Debi said...

Great pictures, Sis! It's nice that you could spend several days together dropping him off since he has been gone to school all year. :)