Friday, February 08, 2008

EEks!!!.......This is Embarrassing

OKAY.........this tells it all. My life is out of control. This looks somewhat orderly, but in my purse it is a nightmare!!! Piled in back by my purse, are coupons and reciepts and deposit slips. These are what keep my purse a mess. Then, there are the usual club cards, insurance cards, etc....they are tucked into a special place so I can always find them, but never can. This was a good day....I had a few dollars stuffed into a side pocket. The little coin/zippered thingy (as Jenny would call it) usually has coins in it....but at the moment we are saving every coin we get for our church history tour this summer. A baggie with a candy cane in case I need a quick breath freshner...cell phone...movie tickets from when Jenny was home a few weeks ago. There are hand cleaners, a bus schedule for the kids from work, a partially spent gift card from Debi and Mike (thanks guys) and oh yes....does it look like I have enough writing utensils?? The negatives are from Jennys wedding/bridal shower that I need to get copied for her..... theres a red yarn necklace with scrabble tiles on it that I wore at the scrabble tourney in December. AND....I CANNOT live without AT LEAST 2 lipsticks in my purse at all times. Also very important is my basic grocery list and 2 pages of my ongoing foodstorage list I keep with me at all times too (this is very important to my salvation) as well as my Temple Reccommend which is tucked in under the lists. That about does it. Judge for yourself........hopefully you won't be too hard on me. Hee Hee!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

It doesn't look too bad to me!!! Just all the essentials!!!! :)

Debi said...

Did you take out any TRASH??? I am starting to feel really bad because none of you guys had trash in your purse. When I carried purses, I always had trash!! Hey, you had the most *MONEY* in your purse!! Can I borrow some? When you get old, you are supposed to have LOTS of pens and pencils in your purse....it's a rule! :)