Monday, February 18, 2008

Dad's 75th....UM....... I mean 38th Birthday.....

On Saturday Feb. 9th we celebrated Dad's birthday. This is a very fun picture with the goodies Debi sent........We all had alot of fun playing with the toys!!
Notice the big smile on his face here with Aunt Sue and Aunt Adele. (Since HE is only 38 and they are much older)
Here he is with his most awesome children........though the OLDEST was not here. She's older than he is anyway, so it was for the best that she wasn't there to show him up:)...but we missed her!!
The highlight of the day was the entertainment. We played Dad's version of "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader" and there were $$$$ prizes. Imagine GIVING money away on your birthday!! A First!! Happy Birthday DAD!!!!

4 comments:

Jenny Jensen said...

My Family. I miss you all....especially Aunt Elizabeth because I haven't seen her forever. (Since May)

Debi said...

Looks like you all had a fun time! Did YOU win any of the $$$ prizes??? Lets see, maybe I should ask....did YOU get any of the answers right? Dad sent me a copy of the game and I know it was really hard!! We sure do have young parents, don't we?

Shelly's Space said...

Josh and I think Jane both tied for first with 6 points, I got like 3rd or 4th with 2 1/2 points. It was VERY hard.....I got $2.00 for my hard work!!!

Kristie said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! I am glad that it was such a fun party!!! Happy Birthday Grandpa!