Friday, September 05, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDS

Even when they grow up we still call them our kids.......here are some random pictures from the past...LaDena, Jeramy, and Chris all have birthdays this week.
Not long after we were married we wanted to have a party for them and since they lived so far away we had it before they went back to Utah. Jeramy is in the middle (his birthday is today)...but he should have been on the end by the #11. Chris was 10 that year.
Jeramy was such a good big brother. He was always so sweet with Jenny.
He lives in St. George with his wife Cheryl. They travel the world and see the sights.Christopher lives in West Jordan. He has 4 kids and last year joined the army reserves....he doesn't always look this serious:) His birthday is next Tuesday.This is a picture of LaDena (her birthday is tomorrow) and her cousin Rene (back in the 80's sometime) who had her birthday yesterday.....LaDena and Rob have been married almost 17 years (WOW!!) and live in Sandy and have 4 kids. She is a very active mom in her kids lives.

3 comments:

Jenny Jensen said...

Aw Happy Birthday to my olders!!! I love them and miss them so much, although I live so close to them, I should see them more than I do!!! I'm a bad baby sister. hehe. Weren't they so cute when they were little!!!

Rene said...

Wow! That seems like so long ago! I always think about them around our birthdays! Wish they didn't live so far away!

Debi said...

That was a real blast from the past!! I can't believe how much Christopher looks like Richard.