Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wedding Update

Okay, so it's been awhile since I've blogged.......
It's alot of work getting ready for a wedding!! Logan brought Jenny home the day before Easter. We had a good time getting to know him. We had a big Easter dinner and of course the Easter Bunny came and left baskets for everyone. He was here for 4 days. They were able to get their marriage liscense, order their cake, rent the tux. Since he left Jenny and I have been going here and there doing all sorts of things. I shouldn't even be blogging tonight, there is still much to do (you all understand), but I decided it had to be done. Thought you might enjoy a few pictures.

5 comments:

Debi said...

YEAH!!!! New Pictures to look at when I check your blog!!! Looks like you really are up there in Vancouver doing wedding stuff! What's the story behind picture #2 message on Logan's shirt? It's cute. What is cooking on the stove in picture #1? Looks like Josh is getting to know his new brother-in-law in picture #3. It will be fun for him if Logan will horse around with him every so often like that. It was fun for Melissa getting new family members. Just last week she said that it seemed like Amanda and Heather were her real sisters... I thought that was nice.

Shelly's Space said...

One thing Logan likes to do is play video games, so the Easter Bunny found the shirt about playing more video games, so had to get it. Logan really liked it.
We had teriyaki chicken for dinner on Saturday nite (before Easter) so that's what's in the pan.....Josh liked beating up on Logan and Logan played back!! We'll see you in one week sis!! I have lots of work for you to do!!

Amanda said...

YEAH!!! A wedding update!!!!! Looking back at those pictures reminds me of almost 9 years ago right before our wedding and the excitement I felt! Good luck getting everything done! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

Kristie said...

I loved all the new pictures!!! I hope that everything goes smoothly these next 11 days leading up to the wedding!!!

Debi said...

Thanks for the picture. I have been looking and wondering what to get for Jennifer. I may wait until I get there to see what she doesn't have. Not much longer!!!