Friday, April 27, 2007

Counting Down..........

Here's the archway and a picture of the swag flowers that will go on it. There will be fencing on either side of the archway with ficus trees (lit up with white lights) behind the fencing. There will also be 2 stands with hanging plants behind the fencing in the ficus trees. In front of the fencing there will be flower boxes and plants to carry on the garden theme. I went looking for the planter boxes today....the stores are getting some beautiful planter boxes for mothers day. I found some today, I just want to look a little more. We are also having a white iron garden table with 2 chairs somewhere.

4 comments:

Debi said...

The archway is so pretty! The flowers are beautiful!! I will be there in a few days. Don't count on any decorating help, though. You know I'm a klutz at that.... but I CAN cook and clean and talk and many, many other things...(hold your hand?)

Debi said...

Well, I can decorate if you tell me exactly what to do. I just meant I couldn't create things.....

Kristie said...

That is a beautiful archway. And I love the flowers that go along with it!! We are counting down to the 5th at our house too, but it is for Weston's birthday!! I love seeing all the wedding stuff!!

Amanda said...

Sounds like a TON of work to me:) Waht a great mom you are:) I bet it will all turn out beautiful!