Monday, March 05, 2007

Trip to Rexburg....Part 1



My plane arrived in Salt Lake early so I was able to catch the earlier shuttle to Rexburg. The weather was very cold and snow was falling. The shuttle was full of mothers from all around the country going to meet their kids for mothers weekend. We had a great time chatting about all sorts of things. The 4 hour ride went by quickly. Jenny and Logan met me at the drop off spot. The first thing Jenny said when she hugged me was that I was skinny. Hooray.....my diet is working!! Logan was very much the gentleman. They took me to Arby's since I was hungry. Then we went for ice cream. I met the roomates, which somehow they were never all together to get a picture. They are all very sweet girls. The "MOLD" was cleaned up but the clorox smell very strong, so we opened up the window and it went away after awhile. It was VERY COLD in Rexburg!! There was ice all over the parking lots as we walked from Jennys apartment to Logans. The streets in Rexburg were pretty clear and the campus walks were clear as well. I had made Logan a scrapbook of pictures of Jenny growing up. He liked it. I gave Jenny some notecards with "J" for Jensen (or Jenny) that I found last week.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Yay! A new post!!! I am glad that you got to go see Jenny and Logan and that you had a good time. I love all the pictures!!

Shelly's Space said...

I didn't realize there were 17 comments on my last blog......sorry guys. My life has been crazy!!!

Debi said...

Great pictures! I was just getting ready to call you this morning. When I checked your blog yesterday these postings weren't here. I'm glad to see you came and went all safe and sound. Sounds like you guys had a great time together. I'm still going to call you tonight to hear a first hand account! We are leaving for vacation tomorrow and I have been really busy. Love You! So glad you posted another blog....