Monday, November 13, 2006



This is AC the cat. She had about 15 brothers and sisters in the neighborhood that had multiplied several times. They had taken over our neighborhood. They were all captured and taken away, but AC was friendly and took to our family. She's about 8 months old. Josh named her AC for Attack Cat.........but she's never attacked anyone. SO, I call her AC for Angel Cat. Well, I guess you could say she's swatted Lady our dog a few times as they've been getting to know each other. She is basically an outside cat, but we've been bringing her in so she and Lady can become friends. We have a bed in the garage for her to sleep at night so she isn't too cold.

4 comments:

Debi said...

Oh the kitty is SO CUTE! She is huge! Is she a SHE? She looks as big as the REAL "Attack Cat" (Belle!). Bell has been on-one for the past several days. She doesn't like it when the weather changes. She WILL NOT like it when we leave her for Thanksgiving break. We are going to Corpus Christi to soak up the sea breezes. It will be fun. Anyway, I'm glad to finally see your kitty. Here's wishing her long life and prosperity! If you get tired of her, I can e-mail you Belle.

Jenny Lynn said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited to have a kitty!!!! I can't wait to come home and meet her. I'm sure she'll like me. i'm counting down the days...a week and two days...till i am HOME!!!

Kristie said...

What a cute kitty! She is huge though. When I saw the piture I thought that she was much bigger than 8 months. She is very pretty and fluffy!!! Too bad Barth and Weston are allergic to animals. I think that I would have to get a cat if they weren't!

Debi said...

Shelly, I keep checking to see if you made another post. That is one HUGE cat!!! If she is only the age you stated, she will be 4 times the size of Bell!