Sunday, November 26, 2006

GIVING THANKS




It's been a nice Thanksgiving weekend. Jenny arrived home at noon on Thanksgiving Day. We spent the day with Richards sister Marilyn and her husband Art and their kids and families. Joshua had a fun time playing with his cousins as they ran in and out of the rain and rode Uncle Art's motorized scooter. I was good not to eat too much food to upset my diet, but I enjoyed everything I did eat. After we got home Jenny found a Bill Cosby CD we had and we watched it and rolled with laughter as it talked about parenthood. We could really relate.
The only thing about not making the dinner here is that there are no leftovers.
But, I've tried to make some of Jennys favorite foods to enjoy before she goes back home to her busy college life.
We went to see Santa Clause 3 on Saturday night. We try to see a holiday movie each year and since we've followed the Santa Clause movies we were glad we got to go.
A few things I'm thankful for: my husband working, good health, hard working children, a beautiful home, the gospel in my life, a wonderful family!!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I loved seeing the pictures! Jon is SO tall!! They are all growing up aren't they. And I am getting so old!! I am glad that you had a nice Thanksgiving! I am enjoying your blog and seeing what you are up to.

Debi said...

Great Pictures! How tall IS Jon now? Jenny looks so pretty. Joshua is getting TOO big....put a book on his head!

Hey! Did you get a new camera?

Jenny Lynn said...

i love my brothers SOOOOO much...they are such studs!!!