Sunday, November 12, 2006


I've figured out how to put the picture on, now lets see if I can put things into writing.
This is my 50th birthday picture. The best ones were taken sideways, and I can't get them turned around to post right side up.............so, note the beautiful "mum" and crown that were made for me. Jenny gave me a cute photo album with some pictures of us that I'm holding up.
This afternoon another big storm has moved in. It dried out for awhile yesterday enabling leaf raking and outside work by Richard and the boys.
I'm hoping to find a nice digital camera with my birthday money, but I'm not sure when I'll get out to do it. Maybe the day after Thanksgiving there will be a good sale.

5 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

aw, mom i miss you!!! i can't wait to come home....always remember YOU ROCK!! ;)

Kristie said...

Yea!!!! I love the picture! You look so cute with all of your bells and whistles. I hope that your birthday was fun.

Debi said...

Hey OLD LADY!!!! You look GREAT!! You are such a young looking old lady! I'm proud of you for posting a picture! Now you have to figure out how to put a title on your post. To make your picture turn the right way, take your mouse and click the right side. Then you will see a prompt that says, rotate counter clockwise. Left click on that and your picture will turn the way you want it to go. :)

Amanda said...

YEAH-----another blog I can read:) With this blog thing I predict I might actually get to know you a bit better Aunt Shelley! Love the picture:)

Amanda said...

Sorry I added an extra "e" in your name!