Thursday, October 24, 2013

PIZZA with the Newlyweds......

We wouldn't let a small thing like a broken car stop us from having fun...would we?? We arrived in Rexburg just in time to meet all the newlyweds coming home from work/school. We toured most of their apartments, starting with Tyson and Rachels (June's son/Melanies daughter)...then we moved on to Jeff and Rachel's apartment (June's OTHER son and different Rachel...yes...her son's BOTH married Rachel's this summer. Jon and Brit weren't home yet so we went to visit Andrew and Chelsey...Jon's missionary companion and college roomate for 2 years who ALSO got married this summer.
We decided to get pizza so we could all eat together...we ended up at Jeff and Rachels apartment. Jon, Jeff, and Andrew all live in the same complex, but their apartments are in different buildings...Jon and Brit's apartment is on a different street and they are in different wards.
Andrew and Chelsey...they couldn't eat with us because Andrew was performing in a choir concert that night....wish I could have gone, but we were too busy eating pizza:)
I mainly took this to show the pizza boxes....but also to get a pic of Jeff and Rachel (sitting on floor) Jon and Jeff have been the best of friends since middle school.
The other Rachel (Tysons wife....are you confused yet??) sitting on the floor, Megghan...Rachel and Brits old college roommate who had just driven into town (so we insisted she join us)....AND June.
Melanie made me give my camera up so we could get a picture together....I'm sure glad she did. Poor Melanie ended up being very sick most of the entire trip with a bad sinus cold.
See what a beautiful sight I passed each day as I travelled to my friend Ericka's house to stay?? What a special spirit Rexburg has with this majestic building overlooking the entire town.
More to come....stay tuned:)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love seeing the newlyweds and the Temple:)
Glad to see that the car problem is not keeping you from loving your fun trip with your friends:)

Debi said...

My Social Sister Shelly is Simply having a Special exSperience with her family and friends! :) (I'm silly.) Glad you had a great time with Jon and Brittany and your friends and friends kids. :)

Kristie said...

I am enjoying all of your trip adventures!! :) I am sorry to hear about your car, but glad that it didn't stop you guys from having fun!