Sunday, November 25, 2012

Open....Open....Open....

I CAN NOT believe another year of shopping is over!!
Tell me it isn't so!!
 Melanie arrived at the house at about 8:30pm....Here we are leaving for our night out at 9:30pm.
We shopped all through the night....into the next day. Target..... Kohls....Walmart (Yes I said it)...Vancouver Mall....Fred Meyers at 6am for socks.  McDonalds...Taco Bell (You would think we would eat better but we were in too much of a hurry to S-H-O-P!
 We bought new vests at Sears at about 3:00 in the morning.  Aren't they fun??  We got through most of the day without rain....but it started pouring around 7am...it made us COLD....BRRRR
My friend Loni has been meeting us here at Fred Meyers for about 20 years....Her husband died some years back....but she still comes.  She usually takes our picture...so for a change, I took hers:)
Until next year (If we still have it in us)....

1 comment:

Debi said...

How fun! :) I hope you got all of your shopping done.