Thursday, April 26, 2012

As Seen on Facebook.......

This is a Wii remote.....
This is what a television looks like AFTER a Wii remote flies off the wrist.....
This is a CLOSEUP of what a television looks like AFTER a Wii remote flies off the wrist.... Doesn't it look like a beautiful building??
This is a beautiful girl who had NOTHING to do with a Wii remote flying off the wrist...I just wanted you to meet Brittany...Jon's girlfriend. He who shall not be named is the one who's wrist the Wii remote flew off of and left the beautiful building on our television:)
He who shall not be named is named RICHARD!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

YIKES! Good warning!
We have the big padded covers for our wii remotes...I would highly recommend those. A little late for that I know:(

Jenny Jensen said...

Dad is such a crazy gamer! That really stinks. At least its on the bottom of the screen and not the middle!!!!

Debi said...

Well, Brittney is cute but I don't get the rest of the whole post...What is that about the building???

Shelly's Space said...

Debi..... Do you see the television? Do you see the big thing in the right bottom of the screen? It looks like a trophy or a beautiful building....that is on the television...permanently...it is ruined because the wii control flew off of Richards wrist and smashed into the television. I posted it on facebook...

Debi said...

So the picture of the building is on there but the rest of the screen has the regular stuff on there? So you could watch TV but a picture of a building is still on there?? You can see, I am a confused person...I will have to talk to you on the phone about this. :) Now I will go try to post this comment. It is VERY hard for me to get the stuff right to prove I'm not a robot....