Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trip to Utah

I've been home a week already and am just now blogging:) Though it wasn't the easiest trip it was good to be with family. As I drove to Gunnison I loved the snow that had fallen the night before. The mountains along the way were different than the ones we have at home, but majestic just the same.
Chris and Katherine and the kids arrived at the house early Saturday morning. They are growing so fast! Kadelyn is inching up on me.
LaDena and Natalie met us at the cemetery. They all had a long drive before the 9:30am graveside service. We all came back to the house and had a nice visit before they all headed home.
I couldn't resist taking this picture of "toothless Terran"....he looks so cute!
This is Jennys dear friend Katie. She is a real gem!! I bugged her because I wanted to see her house so I could picture where she lived. She was a HUGE help to Jenny through her trial....we spent some time with her and her husband on Saturday night watching a movie. Katie is going to school to become a nurse. She will be a very compassionate nurse:)
It was a beautiful drive to Salt Lake on Sunday morning...I took alot of pictures while driving. Jenny thinks it's a boring drive, and maybe I would too if I drove it alot, but to me it was beautiful!!

4 comments:

Rene said...

Fun pictures to see! I can't believe how much Chris' little boy looks like him!!! I'm so glad you got to go.

Debi said...

I was thinking the exact thing as Rene. As the picture downloaded (slowly) the eyes and forehead came first and I thought, wow! :) The mountains are beautiful. Shelly, do you realize tomorrow would be Bob's birthday (of course you do...I'm the bad one with birthdays). I don't know if Mom will realize it or not....

Debi said...

Good thing I look at Facebook from time to time. How come you never told me that Jon is going to be singing at conference in April?????

Shelly's Space said...

That's fun isn't it?? He's singing in the Priesthood session so we won't see it:( They are also singing at the BYUI devotional the Tuesday before so I might see it then (on the computer)
Yes, Mom rememberd it was his birthday the other day....thanks for reminding me:)