Monday, November 10, 2008

WHAT???????

I know this is a strange picture to post....... but I'm sure some of you can relate to it!!
I don't know if it's that I turned another year older on Saturday BUT........
I was teaching a primary class of 11-12 year old girls for a friend of mine on Sunday and I noticed they all had black shoes on. I casually mentioned that we all had black shoes on and I lifted up my feet as I said it, only to be MORTIFIED that I DIDN"T have 2 black shoes....I had ONE BLACK rounded toe and ONE BLUE square toed shoe on!!! This picture does not do the situtation justice (click on it to enlarge and get a better view). The girls and I had a good laugh and as we walked to sharing time I walked between the girls so they could hide my feet:)
I am so silly!!!!

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Ha, Ha, Ha!!! Reminds me of the time my mom did the same thing. I am sure that it will happen to me some day too!!! I swear to you I loose brain cells with each child!!! :)

Debi said...

Yes, I guess it just runs in the family. Happy BELATED birthday to you!! I love the shoe picture!!! Your new blog decor is just so cute. I love it, especially all the pictures on the side. :)

Michelle said...

That is sooo funny! And happy late birthday. You and I have birthdays the same week! :)

Jenny Jensen said...

aw mommy your so funny!! I don't think anyone noticed :) I am glad you had a good birthday

I love you!

Thompson Tales said...

That is hilarious!!!! I love stories like that. Happy Belated Birthday....

Lizzie said...

Sister Egan! I found you on Diana's page (this is her little sister Elisabeth). I remember when you were our Primary teacher and took us to Baskin-Robbins and Sam Horrocks spilled his ice cream cone on the floor... I hope you are doing well!

Shelly's Space said...

LIZ,
I can't believe you are all grown up!! I saw you on Diana's blog...my how time flies!!! I tried to get on your blog, but it doesn't look like you have it set up yet. Let me know:)