Saturday, April 12, 2008

Beautiful Spring Day!!


It was a beautiful day here today. Got up to 78. Josh and Richard had a great day working in the yard. They got the stump out the other day, but figured I better not blog it or I may get some heckling for it. They worked long and hard getting the last of the roots out today and getting it all ready for whatever we decide to do with it. I want to go to some nurseries to look at different plants/trees. We'll put new barkdust in....before we had the red rock. I worked hard scrubbing the railing on the porch, and it looks so nice now. The dirt really sets in during the winter. I'm going to repaint the trim on the railing. It looked kind of dingy since the tree's not hiding it anymore.

5 comments:

Kristie said...

It looks nice, but so different without the tree there! I am glad to hear that it was nice there....it was FREEZING here and there is even a chance for snow tonight! Oh my!

Debi said...

The house looks really nice! It looks like you painted it a different color...I didn't remember the trim being that blue before. What are those pretty flowers in the flower bed? I wish I was there sitting on your porch, in your neighborhood, in your part of the country. :)

Jenny Jensen said...

This is a comment.

See, i DO comment on blogs.
I love seeing the house. it looks weird though. You should do a whole house shot from across the street. i can't wait to be there in June!!!

Amanda said...

I love how you have a big front porch:) I love your bulbs:)

Shelly's Space said...

Debi...I haven't painted the trim yet....it's been that color for about 10 years:)

Jenny...I tried to get one from accross the street, but the sun was in the way. I'll do another one later:)