Thursday, January 24, 2008

Married One Returns for Visit.....

Jenny arrived safely Wednesday morning. We are enjoying a nice visit. Last night we played games with the boys.....tonight Jenny and I went to the movies with Jessell, her sister Hayley and mom Jill...my friend of many years. Tommorrow we're going to lunch with Richards Sisters and family and will surprise the grandparents. Richard and I are going to see Riverdance (Irish dancing) tomorrow night so Jenny and the boys will spend some time together. Will keep you posted.....(I know Jenny's blogging too)!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, look at that height difference!

Debi said...

Yes, that's what I noticed right off the bat. I don't think Josh is the only one growing over there! How tall is Jon now? Hey, are you working while Jenny is there? You have a packed schedule!!

Kristie said...

Sounds like you guys are staying busy!!!! The first thing that I noticed was how tall Jon is getting!!! Have a fun visit!

Shelly's Space said...

I'll work 3 days while she her (in all).......I'm not sure how tall Jon is. We are busy, but having a good time:)