Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Josh the Genius.......

Well...at least I think he's a genius!! Here is a picture of Josh at the Honor Roll assembly a few weeks ago. It is his very first Honor Roll assembly in Middle school. He's made the honor roll 2 other times, but it was on the last tri mester so they didn't have an assembly. He has worked very hard this year and we're very pleased with his efforts!!
Here are a few of his Lego creations. He's been building a whole city and I just noticed he snapped these pictures while I was resting yesterday (I'm sick with a cold)
He's added so much detail inside his buildings....here you can see the little chairs and tables, etc....!!

5 comments:

Debi said...

Hooray JOSHUA!!! Way to go!!! I'm proud of you for making the honor roll :) I love the Legos, too. I can't believe Josh is growing up so fast! I bet you are getting everything cleaned up for Jenny's visit right about now. :)

Jenny Jensen said...

my bug is a stud!!! I'm here in vancouver having a grand 'ole time. He's so big now, way taller than me, and his voice is SO LOW!!!! Its handsome! YAY!!

Debi said...

Is your "bug" Joshua, Jenny??? I noticed his voice is changing the last time I talked to him on the telephone a week or two ago. :) Glad you made it to Vancouver safe and sound and that you're having a good time!

Amanda said...

Sorry your down with a cold while Jenny is there:( Hope you guys are having fun anyway:) YEAH JOSHUA!!! And those lego buildings look very cool!

Kristie said...

Way to go Joshua!!! I LOVE the leggo buildings too!!! Those are so cool!