Friday, December 28, 2007

CHRISTMAS FUN....

We've had some fun Christmas events. Christmas Eve we delivered our usual goodies to neighbors and friends, then headed out to eat with my brother and sister in law Art and Marilyn and their family. We have spent many years with them on Christmas Eve. This year we ate at a buffet place called Izzy's Pizza. Then we all went to their house for the nativity, Santa and our craft, this year the kids made t-shirts. Jon and Josh were very creative! Grandma and Grandpa Cameron and Aunt Ellouise came for Christmas morning gift opening and breakfast. We ate so much I never did cook dinner, we just snacked all day.
Tonight we had my brother Ron and his girlfriend Tammy and their kids over as well as G& G Cameron and Aunt Ellouise again. I made spiral ham in the new roaster I got for Christmas. Yum Yum...Here all the kids had a great time playing Apples to Apples.
G & G Cameron and my brother Ron.I hope you enjoyed this. It was very exciting to blog tonight. We got high speed internet today and it only took a minute to post my pictures. You will hear from me much more now!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like a nice family filled Christmas:) I am glad you got High Speed internet --more posts!

Debi said...

Horay for high speed internet!! Thanks for all the pictures! Mom looks younger than me....that's not fair! (I guess no one ever said life was fair--did they?)

Jenny Jensen said...

woo hoo...bout time you converted to something other than dial up!! YAY. I love the pictures, my brothers are so handsome.