Monday, July 23, 2007

The Egan Boys and Girls.....

I would like to say the Egan men are lined up from youngest to oldest, but in this pic I had them line up from shortest to tallest. Except for Joshua (give him a few years), Richards boys are all taller than he is. Jon has a few inches on Jeramy, but Jeramy's truck (behind them) is bigger than Jons!! (hee hee)
And yes, the Egan girls made a trip to the grocery store. I had to experience pushing the shopping cart into the apartment and unloading the groceries in the kitchen.Well, that's it for our vacation.............till next time!!!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Fun!! I can't believe how tall Jon is!! I can remember when he was just a baby!! Everyone looks great. I am glad that you got to go shopping and push the cart back to the apartment too!!! What a fun thing to do!!

Amanda said...

I think we would all like to experience pushing the shopping cart into the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debi said...

Yes, I would like to push the cart into the apartment, too. Isn't that funny? It's something none of us has ever or will ever get to do! Hey, looks to me like Richard is taller than Jeramy. Jeramy looks like a slightly varied version of Richard! (A younger version, too....hee,hee)

Shelly's Space said...

If you look closely, Richard is tipping his neck upward....We measured and Jeramy was taller, not by much though.