Friday, July 20, 2007

Boating on the 4th of July.....

Brent and Shannon (Logan's parents) took us boating on the Yuba Reservoir. For this homebody family, it was a real treat!!
Shannon thought Jon looked a little bored, so Brent gunned the engine and took him on a wild ride. I was hanging on getting the ride of my life too!
Josh couldn't quite muster the courage to ride the tube (or whatever it's called), but Jenny got him to jump off the boat with her into the middle of the reservoir.Here, Jenny and Logan take a ride together.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW--I've never done anything like that! I would have probably loved it at 20! But now if I did that I'd probably break something! Sad...isn't it????

Kristie said...

Looks like great fun to me!!!! What a fun 4th! I bet that the lake felt great with all the heat that they have been having up that way!!

Debi said...

That isn't a TUBE it's a MONSTER THING!!! Wow, it looks like a lot of fun though! I bet all of my kids would have loved it, even Aaron! Mike and I used to ride a REAL tube behind his parents boat when we were teenagers. Of course, Mike and all his siblings could water ski, too. I'm glad Jennifer is having so many fun new experiences and that you guys get to enjoy them, too.

Debi said...

Josh looks cute with his noodle in the deep water! I bet he had a great time even though he didn't go behind the MONSTER THING (I don't blame him, I would probably have thought twice before I went on it, too!)

Debi said...

Well, let's face it.....I WOULDN'T have gone on that thing!!