Saturday, September 07, 2013

"ME" Time With My Boys........

 Brittany was out running some errands with her mom, so after I got off work....YES...I HAD to go back......I spent some "ME" time with my boys.

 We headed over to the care center where Aunt Ellouise is staying to put a little bright spot into her day.  Jon suggested we have Josh drive us in his "new" to him Toyota 4 Runner.  (A post about that later)


 Dad and Josh joined us for another game of Wizard after we went out to dinner at Thre Olive Garden...YUM YUM!

 The boys needed to arm wrestle....Jon has ALWAYS beat Josh........


 BUT.....not this time!  Josh fair and square beat him!  Lifting all that luggage at the airport has put some serious muscles on my baby.  By the way....Josh is trying to grow his hair back to the natural color....hence the top of his head looks different.

 After Brittany got back we played a rousing game of SNORTA....Britt likes it.

 We sounded so silly making all those animal noises......

 I had this cute little froggie...so I took a picture of him.........

 Here all the animals gather around their barns.....so adorable.


 I cajoled Jon into letting me take a picture of his heart monitor.  It is so different from the ones I have seen before.  He can even shower in it, though he said he was VERY careful in the shower this morning.  There is a tiny button in the middle of it that he pushes when he starts to get dizzy and faint.  Even though they came home JUST for this little thing....we have enjoyed every minute we had with them.  Safe travels home kids:)


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad u got time with ur boys together:) a d how nice for u to use that time to visit aunt ellouise. I think getting old is going to be one of th hardest parts of my life to endure:(
I hope they find some answers for josh. Technology today is amazing!

Kristie said...

I'm glad you got to have some fun with your boys! It looks like you guys played lots of fun games!! :) That is the tiniest monitor I think I have ever seen!! I hope that things are okay with Jon!!

Debi said...

Great post, Sis!! You are spoiling me. Now, be sure to do that post on Josh's car since you said you were going to do it. :) Have a nice day!