Sunday, September 01, 2013

A Little Girl Time........

Okay....so I took a break from blogging....but this was just too fun not to post. Today my cousin Neal's son Harrison got married to a sweet girl named Brittany (we are loving all these Brittany's that are coming into our family) They married at The Pomeroy Living History Farm in Yacolt Washington....about 30 miles from here. It was a beautiful day. We were surrounded by beautiful trees (sorry sis)

I asked my family to pose for a picture....sorry uncle Merill that you got cut off. Pictured is Grandma Rose, Uncle Merill and Aunt Adele, Kathy (Jim's wife,) cousin Jane, and cousin Jim. Sadly I must say this is about all the pictures I took. Remember....sometimes I like to live in the moment and just forget pictures. Not even one of the bride and groom....shame on me!

After the ceremony, which was outdoors under a huge oak tree, there was food and music and fun. Rose thought it would be fun to go oout for a bite to eat and she invited cousin Jane to come with us. We asked Jane to pick the restaurant....she chose Shari's....a nice little place that serves everything from breakfast to steaks.



We had some mighty good eats....Jane and I had breakfasts.....

YUM YUM!!!

Rose had fish and chips....
It was a beautiful evening outside.........
We will need to do this again...it was fun doing fun and different:) Congratulations Harrison and Brittany!!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Yeah! I'm in the know about what is happening!! I wish you would have taken a picture of the bride and groom (but I am not complaining). :) Love the pictures that you DID take! Thank you for posting...

Debi said...

Maybe you could make an Aunt Ellouise post....