Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blessings

We never know what direction our lives will take. This is the week I should have been in Utah with my family........................ INSTEAD.........they came to me!!! And though I was not up to doing alot, we did manage to make a memory at BIZI Farms for Sadie and Jenny's first ever trip to a pumpkin patch. Uncle Josh came along too!
Mostly I sat around loving on Sadie while being pampered by my family. I picked up this little walker at a garage sale this summer and it came in very handy for feedings. Sadie is such a happy girl:)
I received lots of beautiful flowers during my hospital stay for Ventricular Tachycardia, where it was determined my heart is healthy and strong....I just have an electrical short somewhere..... I'm a mystery. I've had lots of cards, visitors and get well wishes from friends and family alike...... I feel very blessed. Yesterday I got this super cute happy face vase and minature rose bush from my niece Kristie and her family in Kentucky. It made my day!! Thanks everyone!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I am glad that you liked the roses in the smiley face pot! It was too cute not to send your way! I love you and hope that you are recovering well. I am sure that you enjoyed seeing Sadie and Jenny. Hopefully they will get that mystery figured out soon! You continue to be in our prayers! We love you!!!!!

Debi said...

I love you, Little Sis!! :) Get Well SOON.