Sunday, March 07, 2010

Spring Fever!!

I had a very productive day today! Our mattress has seen it's better days so today we took the plunge and moved the queen bed from Jon's room into our room and got rid of our king size bed. It was a much needed move as I have been having some back problems lately. I've been wanting to have more room to scrapbook and sew, so when I saw these really nice folding tables at Costco a few weeks ago, I knew what I wanted to do....and today I had absolutely NOTHING I was responsible for...so this was the perfect day!! I had Richard and Josh go buy the table after they dropped the bed off at the Goodwill.
We're going to have to get another bed, especially when Jenny and Logan and baby Sadie come, but for now I have this great room to scrapbook in. Plus, my room is much more spacious with having gone from a king to a queen. We have some painting and re-carpeting to do upstairs when we can and today I was just itching to do it all. I kind of don't want to mess with Jon's room...he will come home a man, but for now I want to keep him close to me by being in his room. I'm eventually going to paint it and put some of his stuff back up. The yellow was from Jennys room years ago. She never got a shrine....Jon moved in as soon as she went to college. For now I will love doing projects in my little project room.

5 comments:

Rene said...

Oh how nice! I'm jealous of your "new" room!

Kristie said...

It looks great! I hope that you enjoy doing all of your crafts in your new room!

Thompson Tales said...

YOu will love having a craft room, I wish that I had one...whenever i want to scrapbook, i need to haul everything upstairs to work, so i tend not to do it cause i hate hauling it up and down!!

Debi said...

Scrapbook while you can, soon you will be like me, scrapbooking and about the dog....

Debi said...

Oh yes, and I love the room. It looks so cute!!!