Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Adams Baptism

A few weeks ago we got a call from Marilyn (Richards sister) to tell us her son in law Adam was getting baptized. Adam is married to our niece Cheree. We were so excited when we heard the news. Though not a member of our church, Adam has been a wonderful Dad and husband, who without any knowledge of the family began feeling his family needed more in there lives. Being LDS, Cheree and her family began going to church together and Adam took the missionary discussions at Darrell and Rene's house and wanted to be baptized!! We are so very happy for their entire family. They have 3 very handsome boys (top row with cousin Lindsay) who will be eternally grateful for their Dad's decision. Here is a group picture with all of our family....we drove in force to Chehalis Sunday night for the baptism. Michelle and Scott(Cheree's bro & sis) came all the way from Nevada to be with them for this special night:)
Here is Adam with Rene, who spoke at the baptism. He looked very spiffy in his white shirt and tie.... It was a wonderful evening. Congratulations Adam!!

5 comments:

~ My 3 sOnS ~ said...

WOW Shelly, Thanks for posting this!! It really was a great night!!! We are so thankful for the support from everyone!! I have been thinking ever since how to blog about it and Im coming up with nothing that will do the day justice:( Thanks again for coming!!

Jenny Jensen said...

I wish so badly i could have been there. I miss everyone so much!!

Shelly's Space said...

Cheree...I only wish I had gotten a picture of your sweet family:)

Rene said...

What a day that was! I'm still on a high from it! I'm so glad that so much of the family came up. It's been such a great spiritual experience for me, Darrell, and the kids to go through the discussions with Cheree and Adam! I've loved it!

Woodland Family said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun! I wish that I could've seen it all!