Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer

Well, they haven't exactly been lazy, but it IS summer and I'm SUPPOSED to be taking it easy:) I always seem to find things to do to keep busy. It has been nice though. I slept in until 9:00 this morning!! I woke up at 7:30, but went back to sleep....because I can (as Jenny would say). I have lots of projects to do......cleaning....yardwork.... scrapbooking....playing games with my family. I took Josh to get a much needed haircut yesterday and I must say he is dashing!! Much better look....short hair. I hope I can convince him to keep it this way, but one never knows:) Anyway, just thought I would let you all know I'm enjoying my summer:)

4 comments:

Jenny Jensen said...

OH MY GOSH ITS A POST!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Tell Josh I like his hair cut short too. And mom, i dont think you know the meaning of taking it easy.

Thompson Tales said...

Hey Shelley....soooo, what is it like only having one child at home? I am glad that you got to sleep in, that is a rare thing in the life of a mom!!!!

Rene said...

You're enjoying your summer? You mean when you're not ironing? :)
Thanks for all of your help with the party!
Love Josh's haircut.... I wonder if one will ever happen around here again. Austin went home with Mike and Michelle, Mike told him he had to get a haircut but I really doubt he'll follow through on that... he's a softie!

Debi said...

Love the haircut....
Love you.
:)