Sunday, September 25, 2011

Forget Me Not.....

I throughly enjoyed President Uchtdorfs talk in the Relief Society General Meeting on Saturday! He used the forget me not flowers to uplift and help us understand who we can be. The five petals on the flower represent 5 things we should "not forget." 1. Forget Not to be patient with yourself 2. Forget Not the difference between a good sacrifice and a foolish sacrifice. 3. Forget Not to be happy now. 4. Forget Not the "why" of the gospel. 5. Forget not that The Lord loves you. I can't wait until next spring so that I can plant some "Forget Me Nots" in my yard to always remember who I am!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

yep..I think everyone loved that talk! I found 2 really great reminder card printables that talented bloggers already made up about that talk. You can print for your fridge...or give to our V-T sisters. I emailed the links to Debi for you b/c I don't have your email! I already printed one up to give out to my V-t sisters in October;)

Debi said...

I LOVED that talk, too!!! :)

Logan said...

He will always hold a special place in my heart since he spoke at my graduation, he always has the best talks and I like to listen to his accent :-)

Logan said...

That was Jenny not Logan lol although I'm sure he would like the talk too

Shelly's Space said...

You are funny Jenny!! I knew it was you since I saw Pres. Uchtdorf at your graduation too!