Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer.....So Far

The past few months have been busy busy....June took us to Utah for the Egan Family reunion and Sadie Mae's Blessing Day.....
Youth Conference and Dance Festival with 2,ooo kids!! Josh is the couple waltzing in the very middle.
Jenny and Sadie Mae came to visit. I miss those girls SOOOOO...much!!
Sadie Mae LOVES her Uncle Josh.... We've been empty nesters all summer with Josh gone to EFY, Idaho and now he's gone back to Utah with Jenny for a few weeks.
I had a baby shower for Sadie with over 30 women in my living room! It was cozy but fun....
The annual July picnic for the Drew Family at my cousin Tom's in Oregon....Jenny and Sadie arrived just in time!
Four generation picture with our baby and Great Grandma Cameron
At my sister Elizabeths house in Seattle with Great Grandma Rose and Brother Henry.....
With Grandpa Bill in Edmonds (near Seattle).....
Richard and his sisters on the day of our nephew Todds funeral.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

It looks as if you guys have had a very busy summer indeed!!! :) Full of lots of family and fun. Everyone looks happy and well. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of all the events.

Debi said...

I did too. I didn't realize the Drew Summer Picnic was happening. It's sad when I look at the picture and can't identify all the people in the picture....

Thompson Tales said...

I am glad that you got to visit with your adorable granddaughter, she is so cute!!! Summer is such a fun, but busy time. That is awesome that Josh got to go back with Jennifer, I am sure she will love all the help!