Monday, May 11, 2009

I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go.........

This is so cool!! I figured out how to download Jon....I mean Elder Egan.....singing in General Conference in April.
This is my favorite song they sang, probably because it was just weeks before he left for his mission, and the words fit his life so perfectly. He appears at about 3:50 upper right and 4:33 bottom left part of screen. (There is a picture in the Ensign that was taken during this part and appears on page 65 of this months issue....Jon's in that too!!)
He said it was the greatest experience of his life!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

That is really cool! That brought tears to my eyes.

Jenny Jensen said...

Oh I miss him so much. I saw him four times!!

Debi said...

Do you still want me to send the tape of Jon singing since you could see it on the computer?

Debi said...

I got your e-mail so I know you don't want the tape now. Hey, it is okay to call him Jon.... :)

Thompson Tales said...

I was excited to see the Ensign, not only was Jon in it, but a family in our ward is in it!!! I even recognized Jon!!

Thompson Tales said...

Thank you for giving my Brad a big hug, I am sure that he needed a hug from a MOM!!!